Holiday Shopping Passports
2016 Holiday Shopping Passport
SHOP LOCAL THROUGH DECEMBER 22 AND YOU COULD WIN $25!
We are constantly striving for more ways to encourage local commerce and support our member businesses. This holiday shopping season, we are not only encouraging people to shop local... we're giving them an incentive to do so, and at NO COST to shoppers OR our members.
Starting with purchases made on Small Business Saturday (November 26) and running through the December 22 we will once again hold our Holiday Shopping Passport promotion. As local shoppers visit any Chamber member business, they can check off their passport boxes and can earn a special prize once it's filled up.
These FREE Holiday Shopping Passports will be available for pickup at the Chamber office. Thank you for your continued support of your Chamber and local businesses. As always, shop small & buy local this holiday season!
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Shop at ANY Osceola/SMC Chamber member business (search the member directory or look for their 2016 plaque like the one shown right).
2) Write the business visited and amount spent with the business in one of the ten squares in the passport.
3) Keep a copy of your receipt in the pocket provided inside the passport (note: receipts are for verification only; they will be returned to you same day.)
4) Repeat the above at nine other Chamber members (duplicate visits to the same business do not count towards your total)
4) Bring completed passport and receipts by the Osceola/South Mississippi County Chamber of Commerce anytime during regular business hours on or before DECEMBER 22, 2016 to receive a prize!*
THE FIRST 25 TO COMPLETE THE PASSPORT RECEIVE A $25 CHAMBER CHEQUE!*
* All gifts, including the first 25 Chamber Cheques, will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
WHERE CAN I GET MY HOLIDAY SHOPPING PASSPORT?
Osceola/SMC Chamber of Commerce